Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Day O' Fun

Saturday April 5th mid morming my sister, Nina & I headed out for a Day O' Fun!
1st stop...Lunch, 2nd stop...hair, 3rd pictures. I have posted some of my bridals below for all of my friends & family to see :) I am pretty excited!!! I have never done this before so the whole adventure was "The Greatest Day." I had so much fun especially with my 2 BFF'S spending the entire day with me. It was awesome to notice with every turn from posing there were 2 sets of eye's staring at me with so much love & enthusiasm! I love them girls! So a funny little story...we decided to have my pictures done at the Salt Lake City Temple grounds. Picture me in my strapless gown running around the temple grounds with all the people that attended conference that day! YES conference!!! It was Fun. While we were out Justin & the boys were on a little adventure of there own. "The Tuxedos" Yes the tuxedo hunt is over and I cannot wait to see all 3 of them. I have 3 weeks and 3 more days until "Our Perfect Day"
Thank you all for checking back in to see whats up.
I will be back soon.
Love Ya









No comments: