
It is only when I imagine myself standing hidden & quitly alone with Braxton & Hunter by my side waiting nervousley to walk out into a big open garden to see so many faces that we all love starring anxiously at the 3 of us that I want to throw up! OK so I guess maybe I am starting to get a little nervous.
I really do hate the whole nervous / anxiety system.
So last Saturday Justin & I met with the Squawk Box (our dj) and they were awesome. I believe they will do very well for "Our Perfect Day"
This weekend Harley & I will finalize the order for the flowers and Justin & I will travel to SLC to retrieve our marriage license, in completing that we will officially be wedding task free until the day of... Yikes!!!
Talk soon Love ya
No comments:
Post a Comment