took a Road Trip to California to see Aunt Birdie. (mom’s sis)
Arriving in California… our 1st stop was Napa,
(where I was born)
we took a drive to see grandma’s old house,
went to Napa Memorial to visit the grandparents & other loved ones.
I have never been there so it was really nice to visit and pay my respects.
XOXOXO
It was kind of fun to see the cute little town as an adult
that I spent time in as a child. I am positive many things
have changed but I still enjoyed being there!
San Leandro-
We had a great visit with family.
I have not been to Aunty’s since I was a little girl-
everything looked just the way I remembered it though!
While at my Aunt Birdies
I found a picture of my Mom, Grandpa & Aunty Mel
in Hawaii from 1988.
I LOVE LOVE this picture so I thought I would share it!

Long Story Short….
Love to travel, loud music, loud singing, CrAzY wheather,
Jack in the Box, Donner’s Pass, they call this the Hilton?,
good visits with family, not enough pictures,
thank goodness for Blackberry Map Quest!,
more Jack in the Box, compacted crazy dirty little/big town,
got lost in San Leandro/Oakland…Scary!, swimming, Ibuprofen,
to much Jack in the Box, 30 minutes in Wendover,
and finally…Home. I missed my family, even if it was only 3 days.
Fast trip…but well worth it.
Headed to Oregon in June!
No comments:
Post a Comment