Monday, February 15, 2010

Lucky Duck

Justin & I, Michael & Sherry (my sis), Judy & Larry
(Justin’s parents), Kristi (Justin’s sis), Mom & Dad
all hopped the fun bus to Wendover.
On the bus we played Bingo…mom won the lucky duck!
We got off at Montego Bay, walked in the front doors and mom
already had a twenty dollar bill out & ready to put in the
1st “Lucky 7’s” dollar machine she saw.
WINNER!!! $150.00 in the first 5 minutes.
I cashed her out and dragged her to the restaurant so that we could all sit down and eat until John & Corina arrived.
After eating & waiting around for a little while,
I was feeling excited for my mother and wanted to try my luck…
especially since she let me rub her lucky duck!
So I snuck out to “look for” John & Corina…
put $10.00 in a different Lucky 7’s dollar machine and Ta Da… $40.00 - I love that duck!!!
Even if it is only $40.00 - I was very thrilled.
I just don’t win on the slots and they certainly don’t hold my attention for very long.
Black Jack is my thing!!! So I cashed out, found John & Corina,
said my “so longs” grabbed Justin & headed off to find a nice comfy seat at the tables. Crown & Coke please…keep them coming!
Mom continued to win, dad won, John won,
Sherry won & Justin won.
I DID NOT win. Next time!
All in all I had a Fabulous time.
I know that everyone else did as well.
Especially my parents.

2 for 2? Next week...Mom, Sherry, Brook, Hunter & I are attempting yet another road trip…San Leandro California!!!
It has been much to long since we have had a visit with my Aunt Birdie. (Mom’s sis) I am so excited to spend this time with my family. I want to take Hunter for a nice long walk on the Ocean & search for treasures! He has never seen the Ocean.
Be sure to check back in March I will post all the pictures from our Journey.
xoxo

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I LOVE that you're updating now! YAY!