Thursday, January 14, 2010

Goodbye to 2009

Our Year 2009...My handsome nephew left for Korea on his mission.
I quit smoking! Justin & I celebrated our 1st yr of marriage.
Hunter graduated from pre-school.
We Lost a friend/brother in-law, "Rest In Peace Wade"
Did lots of camping.
Saw Taylor Swift, George Strait & Kenny Chesney (front row) in concert.
Lost my job- but found a better one! I am going to be a "Great Aunty"
Braxton shot,killed,tracked & found his 1st Deer on the Archery Hunt AND...
My mom stopped breathing on Dec 2nd due to a heart attack.
My brothers quickly learned how to perform CPR.
We found a new home in IMC for an entire month-
(Intermountain Medical Center)
The good were great- but the bad were B.A.D. I Love You Mom.
Hooray for 2010!!!
P.S. I started smoking again!! Ughhh


1 comment:

lovelyshan said...

Shanny got married somewhere in there too.