So I am thinking that this is an excellent way to make sure everyone is up to date on all the wedding details.
OH... MY...I am going to be Mrs. Justin Russell in 6 weeks!!!
So Harley & I's dress is being altered & is due back by the 26th, Justin & the boys have not been tux shopping yet but they will, no worries... when you are as good looking as all 3 of them you look good in just about anything! My bridals are scheduled for April 5th, & my appointment to meet with "Squawk box" (The D.J.)is April 12th. I say we are moving along nicely.
Justin & I are very happy about our decision to make this a unity ceremony. We have come so far as a family we want to make sure the kids hold a special part in the ceremony. So Justin has asked Braxton to stand up next to him as his best man & Harley will be my matron of honor. Braxton & Hunter will walk there mom down the isle. I am so proud to have both my boys next to me holding my hand on such an important day!
OH... MY...I am going to be Mrs. Justin Russell in 6 weeks!!!
So Harley & I's dress is being altered & is due back by the 26th, Justin & the boys have not been tux shopping yet but they will, no worries... when you are as good looking as all 3 of them you look good in just about anything! My bridals are scheduled for April 5th, & my appointment to meet with "Squawk box" (The D.J.)is April 12th. I say we are moving along nicely.
Justin & I are very happy about our decision to make this a unity ceremony. We have come so far as a family we want to make sure the kids hold a special part in the ceremony. So Justin has asked Braxton to stand up next to him as his best man & Harley will be my matron of honor. Braxton & Hunter will walk there mom down the isle. I am so proud to have both my boys next to me holding my hand on such an important day!
No comments:
Post a Comment